Brites Management Job Recruitment 2018 for Horeca Sales Manager
Our client manufactures and distributes fast moving consumer goods (Food Industry) They are seeking to recruit an experienced HORECA Sales Manager especially in food industry to manage and drive sales in HORECA Institutions.
Responsibilities for the Sales Manager Job
- To meet monthly, quarterly, and annual retail revenue targets and grow sales month by month
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the HORECA Accounts that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Achieve sales operational objectives by contributing sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Meet sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect application submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margins
- Maintain and expand institutional customer base and building and maintaining rapport with key customers
- Accomplishes sales targets, volumes and organization mission and values by completing related results as needed.
- Analyze sales trends, carry out market research.
- Strategy Formulation-Responsible for management decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the sales growth for institutions
- Team Development and Management
- Development of action plans to penetrate New Markets-Initiate, coordinate, design and implement concrete strategies to ensure penetration into new markets in implementation of sales strategy as well as guiding the sales team on new markets to ensure profit maximization.
- Monitoring team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures and give Sales and Marketing reports to management and ensure that sales reports are updated daily – sales calls, prospects, orders, collections, etc
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- To ensure after-sales service issues are managed in time and to the satisfaction of the customers
Sales Manager Job Qualifications
- A degree in business related field
- 5 -10 years’ experience in FMCG with HORECA experience and good market knowledge
- Energetic and aggressive with personal selling experience with wide sales network.
- Good analytical and leadership skills, a leader who knows how to motivate and control a team
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Experience in managing and succeeding in direct sales
- A real self-starter, able to take initiative and operate independently
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their application and CV quoting relevant skills and experience to[email protected] Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: