Brites Management Job Recruitment 2018 for Brand Marketing Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Brites Management Job Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Brites Management Job Recruitment 2018
Our client a leading digital TV Company is looking to fill the position of Brand Marketing Manager who Will assist the marketing Director to implement and manage the marketing strategy for the Kenyan business to ensure the market and sales business objectives are achieved.
Responsibility of the Brand Marketing Manager Job:
- Assist the Marketing Director to develop and execute creative, multi-channel, integrated marketing campaigns from start to finish by applying your creativity and business acumen to day-to-day marketing requirements
- Briefing, presenting, reporting, project management and campaign execution
- Be part of a team developing, defining and refining the brand’s positioning and tone across the country
- Analyze market data and research insights to identify growth opportunities for the brand and improve the effectiveness of our communications.
- Evaluate and analyze the success of campaigns to understand and champion their impact internally.
- Advise on Marketing Expenditure and Additional budget requirements
- Ensure Corporate Identity and brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Planned media strategy, planning & measurement country specific marketing buying and advertising plans
- Assist with planning of in–country events (In accordance with country strategy)
- Support Sales department and advise on the organization of workable sales promotions
- Co-ordinate point of sale and promotional items
- Compile Monthly reports to Director Marketing
- Conduct post campaign analysis after each campaign
- Build and maintain good working relationships with Sales and Marketing staff in the country, other support functions, in the whole country.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
- The percentage of subscriber growth achieved (Acquired and Retained)
- Return on Investment – Ensure a substantial return on investment for the marketing campaigns which will be running.
- Incremental Sales – The increase in sales revenue as a result of marketing campaigns.
- Purchase Funnel – The rate at which visitors to stores or the website are converted into customers buying into the brand and/or products and the rate at which current customers buy into and upgrade with new products.
Brand Marketing Manager Job Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other relevant fields.
- 5 years of relevant experience in a Marketing role (on the client side)
- A natural love for brands and great advertising
- A competitive desire to always strive for and measure efficacy
- Creativity – An ability to come up with ideas that will reach to and appeal to the target market
- Not afraid to put in the extra effort and time.
Skills & Abilities
- Deep digital marketing understanding a must.
- Experience of marketing across the country is an advantage.
- Demonstrate an extensive understanding of local markets nuances and cultural diversity.
- Adopt a holistic approach and negotiate between various departments to develop a single marketing strategy campaign.
- Conceptualize innovative campaign ideas to further grow the company’s brands.
- Good understanding of digital marketing technology.
- In-depth understanding of marketing techniques.
- Relevant industry experience a plus
- Ability to translate intangible concepts into appropriate communication messages.
- Strategic and Business Acumen
- Aligns the direction and performance of the department with the organization’s operational and strategic direction. Understands situations /problems and can identify relationships between multiple variables and make use of inductive and conceptual reasoning to generate strategies based on previous experience.
- Interpersonal Competence
- Builds and sustains a network of working relationships based on acceptance, cooperation and mutual respect. Initiate and participate in activities to strengthen working relationships and may effectively resolve arising confrontations.
- Impact and Influence
- Initiative and Drive
- Emits motivation and confers enthusiasm to others
- Ability to develop and guide implementation of a Marketing Strategy.
- In-Depth Marketing Management Skills
- Demonstrates strong project management skills to ensure all marketing campaigns and initiatives are designed, developed and launched within the given time-frame
- Knowledge of the market segment in which the brand operates.
- Knowledge and ability to collect and analyze data using a combination of primary and secondary research tools and to extrapolate useful insights.
The desired candidate shall have the following personality attributes:
- Enjoys being creative and can think of new solutions.
- Inclined to critically evaluates information and looks for potential limitations.
- Prefers to adopt a long-term perspective and is more likely to take a strategic perspective.
- A strong preference to work with others in a collaborative manner.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: