Britam Recruitment 2018 for Graduates Trainee, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Britam Recruitment 2018 for Graduates Trainee. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Britam Recruitment 2018
Britam is a leading diversified financial services group, listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange. The group has interests across the Eastern and Southern Africa region. The company offers a wide range of financial products and services in Insurance, Asset Management, Banking and Property. The product range includes: life, health and general insurance, pensions, unit trusts, investment planning, wealth management, off-shore investments, retirement planning, discretionary portfolio management, Property development and private Equity.
We are looking for Graduate trainees who are highly creative, competitive, exceptionally bright and talented individuals, who can be developed to combine their intellect with outstanding team work and leadership to maximise potential and sustain high levels of performance.
- Receive rotational experience, formal technical skills training and on-the-job training;
- Work in specific business units and departments to gain perspective of the business as a whole;
- Deliver on business initiatives by solving structured problems within business units and departments;
- Prepare presentations and reports for management; and
- Participate in progress assessment reviews, periodic performance evaluations and coaching.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in any of the following areas: Business Related studies, Financial Management, Economics, Statistics, Education, ICT, Nursing, Art based and Science based degrees;
- Demonstrated academic performance of Second Class Upper Division or GPA 3.4/4.0;
- KCSE grade “B” (with a minimum score of a “B” in Mathematics);
- Graduating class of 2018 with completed coursework by the time of application;
- An exceptional achiever in extracurricular activities will be an added advantage;
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and self-confident;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with good interpersonal skills; and
- Preferably below 25 years of age.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Britaim career website on britam.taleo.net to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: