Britam Job Vacancy 2018 for Business Operations Associate, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Britam Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Britam Job Vacancy 2018
Britam is a leading diversified financial services group, listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange. The group has interests across the Eastern and Southern Africa region. The company offers a wide range of financial products and services in Insurance, Asset management, Banking and Property. The product range includes: life, health and general insurance, pensions, unit trusts, investment planning, wealth management, off-shore investments, retirement planning, discretionary portfolio management, Property development and private Equity.
The job holder will be responsible for facilitating efficient funds/portfolio administration, fund performance measurement, analytics and reporting to ensure efficiency, timeliness and effective customer satisfaction. The individual will report to the Business Operations Team Leader.
- Oversee performance measurement and analytics, fees calculation/reporting to Finance and Fund Management.
- Responsible for pricing and yield calculation.
- Preparation of management reports for Head of Business Operations.
- Handle client, production and regulatory and management reporting .
- Oversee the management of client correspondences to ensure immediate responses and maximum client satisfaction.
- Oversee the process of account opening, edit of data in system and all data capture for accuracy, integrity, timeliness and risk management.
- Update of income distribution transactions
- Cash reconciliation between custody and fund manager and making follow ups with custodians on reconciliation items
- Review the report prepared on all logged client interactions in the client log and tracking to ensure all issues are closed and provide the same for monthly management meetings.
- Review and propose improvement of the operations processes from time to time.
- Resolve client complaints
- Follow up on systems issues and follow up to ensure SLA timelines are met.
- Daily Reporting of Valuations Reports to third parties and publishing of Unit trust prices.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Delegated Authority: As per the approved Delegated Authority Matrix
Key Performance Measurements
- Turn Around Time
- Client Satisfaction Index
Experience And Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Professional certification in accounting (CPA part 2)
Technical/ Functional competencies
- Knowledge of investment classes
- Excellent organisational , analytical and IT skills
- Report writing skills
- Leading and Supervising: Provides team with a clear direction based on the overall strategy and objectives of the department; motivates and empowers others with a clear sense of purpose; creates a positive climate that fosters learning and development; acknowledge high potential talent within the team; sets and articulates the vision and values through own personal behaviour.
- Persuading and Influencing: Gains clear agreement and commitment from other; promotes the departmental strategy and objectives during team conversations; promotes ideas on behalf of the team and or department; makes a strong personal impact on others; takes care to manage the team’s impression and brand on others.
- Presenting and Communicating Information:Speaks fluently; expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly; presents effectively; responds quickly to others ‘reactions and feedback during conversations; projects credibility.
- Working with People: Shows respect for the views and contributions of other team members; shows empathy; listens, supports and cares for others; consults others and shares information and expertise with them; builds team spirit and reconciles conflict; adapts to the team and fits in well.
- Adhering to Principles and Values: Upholds ethics and values; demonstrates integrity; encourages individual responsibility towards the community and the environment; models the organisational values during every day interactions.
- Analysing: Analyses numerical data and all other sources of information, to break them into component parts, patterns and relationships; probes for further information or greater understanding of a problem; makes rational judgements from the available information and analysis; demonstrates an understanding of how one issue may be part of a much larger system.
- Planning and Organising: Adhere to and monitor clearly defined objectives; plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances; identifies and organises resources needed to accomplish tasks; manages time effectively; monitors performance against deadlines and milestones.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; sets and models high standards for quality and quantity. Monitors and maintains quality and productivity. Works in a systematic methodical and orderly way. Consistently achieves projects goals
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Britam career website on britam.taleo.net to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: