Bridge International Academies Job Recruitment 2018 for Customer Care Associate
Bridge International Academies is an education innovation organization that designs technology-enabled, national-syllabus aligned primary and nursery school content to empower communities to give children a high-quality education. Bridge directly operates over 460 schools across Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria, and acts as a government school operator for 24 public primary and nursery schools in Liberia. Bridge works with parents, teachers and communities to provide the technology, training and resources to provide under-served communities with the support they need to deliver an education to their children that engages their hearts and minds, and ensures that they will complete primary school literate and numerate and able to take on the world.
Do you believe that every child deserves the same quality of education no matter where they live, or who their parents are? Do you think that we need innovation in education? Do you want to challenge the status quo? Then join us!
Bridge is now the largest education organization in Africa and one of the fastest growing social enterprises in the world. We are looking for passionate, dedicated and energetic people to join our rapidly growing organization. If you believe in our mission and are looking for a fast-past, always changing working environment with room to grow and learn, we are looking for you!
What You Will Do
- Receive inbound calls including transfers from internal employees and as well as parents, and any other caller
- Place outbound follow-up calls
- Answer questions about the product details, the company, and update all issues in the CRM
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics.
What You Should Have
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Able to converse fluently in English, Kiswahili and Luo of Northern Uganda
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Must possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with callers over the phone.
- Must possess and be able to demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills.
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
- Ability to type 25 wpm+
- College Diploma preferred, but not required
- Previous call centre experience a plus, but not required
- A detailed doer– You have a track record of getting things done. You’re organized and responsive. You take ownership of every idea you touch and execute it to a fine level of detail, setting targets, engaging others, and doing whatever it takes to get the job done. You can multi-task dozens of such projects at once and never lose sight of the details. Likely, you have some experience in a start-up or other rapid-growth company.
- A networking mastermind – You excel at meeting new people and turning them into advocates. You communicate in a clear, conscientious, and effective way in both written and oral speech. You can influence strangers in the course of a single conversation. Allies and colleagues will go to bat for your ideas.
- A creative problem-solver – Growing any business from scratch comes with massive and constant challenges. On top of that, Bridge works in volatile, low-resource communities and runs on fees averaging just $6 a month per pupil. You need to be flexible and ready to get everything done effectively, quickly, and affordably with the materials at hand. Every dollar you spend is a dollar our customers, who live on less than $2 a day, will have to pay for.
- A customer advocate – Our customers – these families living on less than $2 a day per person – never leave your mind. You know them, get them, have shared a meal with them (or would be happy to in the future). You would never shrink back from shaking a parent’s hand or picking up a crying child, no matter what the person was wearing or looked like. Every decision you make considers their customer benefit, experience, and value.
- A life-long learner– You believe you can always do better. You welcome constructive criticism and provide it freely to others. You know you only get better tomorrow when others point out where you’ve missed things or failed today.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: