Branch Job Vacancy 2018 for Loan Review Associate, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Branch job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Branch Job Vacancy 2018
Branch delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation. With offices in San Francisco, Lagos, and Nairobi, Branch is a for-profit socially conscious company that uses the power of data science to reduce the cost of delivering financial services in emerging markets. We believe that everyone, everywhere deserves fair financial access. The rapid spread of smartphones presents an opportunity for the world’s emerging middle class to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility.
What We Offer
Branch’s mission-driven team is led by founder and former CEO of Kiva.org. The company presents a rich opportunity for our team members to drive meaningful growth in rapidly evolving and changing markets. Most recently, Branch announced its Series B and has garnered more than $100M in funding with investments from leading Silicon Valley firms.
This role will be responsible for day to day loan appraisal, loan disbursement and other payment processes.
Loan Review Associate Job Responsibilities
- Evaluate loan applications for all new borrowers applying for Branch loans
- Identify and report potential fraud flags
- Handle refunds, repayments, and other payment processes
- Update documentation related to loan review and payment processes
- Initiate manual disbursements to customers
- Escalate any credit and risk matters to the team leader
- Propose areas of continuous improvement to the team leader and product team
- Any other duties as may arise on a daily basis
- 1 Year Renewable Contract
- You are flexible and comfortable working shifts
Qualifications for the Loan Review Associate Job
- Degree in Finance/Banking/ Business
- 1 year experience in a Credit, loan appraisal, risk management role
- Detailed understanding of loan reviews, credit scores and risk levels
- An interest in start-up environment and financial services
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable with ambiguity and taking initiative
- Excellent collaborator and team player
- Analytical, comfortable manipulating data and using Excel with excellent attention to detail
How to Apply
Kindly visit our careers page here to apply
Branch International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not
discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: