Branch.Co Job Vacancy 2018 for Finance Internships, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Branch.Co Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Branch.Co Job Vacancy 2018
Branch delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation. With offices in San Francisco, Lagos, and Nairobi, Branch is a for-profit socially conscious company that uses the power of data science to reduce the cost of delivering financial services in emerging markets. We believe that everyone everywhere deserves fair financial access.
The rapid spread of smartphones presents an opportunity for the world’s emerging middle class to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility.
Branch’s mission-driven team is led by founder and former CEO of Kiva.org. The company presents a rich opportunity for our team members to drive meaningful growth in rapidly evolving and changing markets.
Most recently, Branch announced its Series B and has garnered more than $100M in funding with investments from leading Silicon Valley firms.
The position is a 3 month intensive internship touching on nearly all finance related of business aspects.
Accounting & Reporting
- Capture data entry into our accounting system
- Supporting audit preparation for our entities in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda
- Bank statement and Mpesa reconciliation
- Perform balance sheet, bank statements, M-Pesa and Accounts Payable and Receivable reconciliations
- Manage Finance records
Financial Planning & Analysis
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Work with the finance team on monthly financial forecasting efforts vs actual results
- Assist in the production of daily, weekly and monthly financial KPIs
- Assist in weekly analysis of non-performing loans and debt recoveries
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Finance team
- Recent (or final year) graduate of Finance/Accounting. Full CPA qualification preferred
- Desire to learn about Fintech
- Ready to work in a fast paced environment
- Available immediately for a minimum 3 month period.
How to Apply
Application closes on the 30/11/2018
Branch International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: