BRAC International Jobs 2021 recruitment adverts has been released online. BRAC International recruitment 2021, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Deadline||18 November 2019|
BRAC International Jobs 2021 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2021 BRAC International Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
BRAC International is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Associate Director
BRAC International is seeking application from competent, dynamic and self-motivated individuals to fill the following position:
The Associate Director will provide strategic and technical leadership to develop transformative approaches for Education, Youth and Early Childhood Development (ECD) initiatives of BRAC International (BI). Reporting to Senior Director-Programmes, s/he will work with the team to ensure programme standards and systems are in place and implemented across BI countries. S/he will also, ensure linkages to institutional advocacy, partnerships, fundraising, and internal technical and functional teams, and ensures consistency of approaches with other associated members of BRAC International. The Associate Director will establish a strong collaborative relationship with other key teams across BRAC and BRAC International. Job responsibilities include but not limited to the following-
- Lead the Education, Youth and ECD team, and oversee the implementation of programme strategy, work plan and initiatives.
- Develop transformative technical approaches for education, youth and ECD and promote innovation for learning.
- Assist country management on develop strategic direction to country education, youth and ECD programme, by ensuring transformation of BRAC values & learning to BRAC International.
- Provide technical support and guidance to the team to design, implement, and monitor and evaluate the programmes through communication and regular field visit to the countries.
- Help country management to design new projects/proposals and review and provide technical input on proposals.
- Bring innovation in terms of digitally enabled education, youth and ECD programme to address newness in system.
- Review and provide technical input on internal and external impact documents/ reports and other documents.
- Fosters donor relations and ensures consistent fundraising for education, youth and ECD programming.
- Informs, learns from, and builds relationships with key stakeholders, affiliates and partners.
- Build capacity of the team and ensure the documentation and dissemination of lessons learned from the programmes.
- Establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the program by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Responsible to ensure team members are appropriately trained, supported and have access to resources regarding issues that are identified and actioned in accordance with the safeguarding policy and procedure.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Master’s degree in Social Sciences, Education, ECD, International Development or related field.
- Experience in team management
- Strategic Planning
- Familiarity with best practice in thematic areas
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced relationship building skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Demonstrated experience in project design and proposal development.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in the subject area
- Experience and knowledge of south based development issues
10+ years of progressively responsible professional work experience in the development, implementation, management of education and skill development programs, particularly working with children, and youth, marginalized groups in developing countries.
How to Apply
If you feel you are the right match for the above mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
External candidates need to email their CV with a letter of interest mentioning educational grades, years of experience, current and expected salary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal candidates need to apply with their latest CV including all job assignments in detail with BRAC PIN and email to email@example.com
Please mention the name of the position and AD# BI 55/19 in the subject bar.
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 18 November 2021
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest BRAC International Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum BRAC International Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for BRAC International Recruitment 2021 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for BRAC International Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent BRAC International Jobs 2021 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the BRAC International Jobs 2021. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: