Bosch East Africa Recruitment 2018 for Key Accounts Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Bosch East Africa Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Bosch East Africa Recruitment 2018
Bosch East Africa is a growing business in the Bosch Group located in Nairobi, Kenya. We operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Packaging Technology, and Thermotechnology.
Functional Area: Automotive Aftermarket Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new. Robert Bosch East Africa is a growing business in the Bosch Group located in Nairobi, Kenya. We operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Packaging Technology, and Thermotechnology.
Responsibilities for the Key Accounts Manager Job
- Developing Bosch business within each channel partner to ensure targets
- Sells parts and promotes bytes and services in the assigned territory.
- Introduction of new products, follow-up and stock suggestion.
- Implement and manage warranty policy.
- Understanding of distribution and sales plan on account plan/district level.
- First point of contact for customers
- Launching of all new products
- Analyse relevant market inputs
- Good communication skills
- Smart sales personal
- Focused on market vosts and sales activities
- Willing to travel
- Networking & relationship
Key Accounts Manager Job qualifications:
- Commercial economics, Business Administration, Sales and/ or Marketing
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Relevant communication skills:
- English and local dialect preferred
- Ability to be a salesman and build customer relationships
- English speaking, reading and writing
- Availability to travel within Kenya and other African countries
- Excellent negotiation skills
- High level sales drive / orientation.
- Experience in distribution
- ERP knowledge
- Good analytical skills
- Able to take decisions and create a direction for future development
How to Apply
Interested candidated should send CV to [email protected]
If you have not received response within 14 days of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 8 June 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: