Bomet County Job Vacancy2018 for Administrative Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018
The County Government of Bomet through the Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions: –
Administrative Officer – J/G CPSB 10 (1 Post)
- Reporting to the officer in charge, he/she will: –
- Maintain, manage and oversee inventory, records and systems.
- Plan and execute work
- Research, analyze and prepare reports
- Provide administrative support services to the Board i.e. general administration and planning services
- Perform any other assigned duty
- Bachelors’ Degree in Management or any other related field.
- Minimum Two (2) years relevant experience
- Computer Proficiency
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 21st November, 2018 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net Or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke.
Manual applications will not be accepted.
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer, women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’.
Public Service Board
P.o. Box 605-20400
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: How to Start a Blog and Make Money Online in Kenya in 2019 (Exclusive Guide)