Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018 for Records Management Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018
Requirements for the Records Management Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Records Management/ Information Science or any of the Social Sciences from a recognized institution.
- Computer Literacy
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and professional standards.
- Minimum three (3) years relevant experience.
Records Management Officer Job Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Section, he or she will be responsible for:
- The creation & storage of government records.
- Retrieving and disposing of data, creating &maintaining databases to ensure quick retrieval
- Developing record distribution and storage policies.
- Auditing information that is created and stored.
- Analyzing information needs and developing procedures to ensure these requirements are met
- Referring to policy and legislative requirements in order to determine the length of time records are kept.
- Potentially overseeing the transition from paper to electronic management systems.
- Providing the necessary support to ensure the accountability, transparency and regulatory requirements of the government are met.
How to Apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 6th November, 2018 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke
Manual applications will not be accepted.
Public Service Board
P.O. Box 605-20400
Documents for purposes of complying with chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010, will be required from those shortlisted
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: