Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018 for Public Participation Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018
The County Government of Bomet through the Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions: –
Principal Civic Education/ Public Participation Officer – J/G CPSB 08 (1 Post)
- Reporting to the Director Administration, he or she will be responsible for: –
- Coordinating mobilization of citizens to participate in Civic education forums
- Educating the citizens on their rights and responsibilities as stipulated in the constitution.
- Enhancing cohesion among different communities
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or relevant qualification from recognized institution.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience
- Certificate in computer applications
- Must be very good in interpersonal skills
- In-depth understanding of the Constitution of Kenya and the relevant legislations.
- Knowledge of professional standards.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to lead and manage teams
- Good Problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 21st November, 2018 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net Or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke.
Manual applications will not be accepted.
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer, women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’.
Public Service Board
P.o. Box 605-20400
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: