Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018 for Librarian, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018
The County Government of Bomet through the Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions: –
Librarian – J/G CPSB 09 (1 Post)
Reporting to the officer in charge he/she will: –
- Implement Documentation of Library work programmes in a Library/Information Center.
- Index and abstract journal articles
- Operate Current Awareness Service (CAS)
- Edit of reports, newsletters and other publications
- Select and purchase information and other research materials in consultation with professionals and researchers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Library Studies or Information Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution
- Proficiency in Computer Applications.
- Minimum three (3) years relevant experience
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 21st November, 2018 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net Or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke.
Manual applications will not be accepted.
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer, women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’.
Public Service Board
P.o. Box 605-20400
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: How to Start a Blog and Make Money Online in Kenya in 2019 (Exclusive Guide)