Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018 for ICT Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018
The County Government of Bomet through the Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions: –
ICT Officer III – J/G CPSB 11 (1 Post)
Reporting to the officer in charge, he/she will: –
- Write and test simple computer programs according to instructions and specifications.
- Assist in the implementation of computer systems
- Provide support and training of users
- Repair and maintain ICT equipment and associated peripherals
- Monitor the performance of ICT equipment and reporting any faults for further action
- Diploma in any of the following fields: Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Minimum two (2) years working experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skillsTerms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 21st November, 2018 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net Or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke.
Manual applications will not be accepted.
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer, women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’.
Public Service Board
P.o. Box 605-20400
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: How to Start a Blog and Make Money Online in Kenya in 2019 (Exclusive Guide)