Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018 for HR Officer (2 Posts), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018
The County Government of Bomet through the Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions: –
Human Resources Management Officer – J/G CPSB 10 (2 Posts)
Reporting to the officer in charge he/she will: –
- Ensure proper filing and custody of documents
- Provide guidance and advice on human resource matters within established policies, rules and regulations
- Handle human resources management matters
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field Proficiency in computer application packages (MS Office) A team player
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Minimum two (2) years relevant experience
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 21st November, 2018 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net Or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke.
Manual applications will not be accepted.
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer, women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’.
Public Service Board
P.o. Box 605-20400
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More