Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018 for HR Assistant Director, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018
The County Government of Bomet through the Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions: –
Assistant Director/Human Resource – J/G CPSB 05 (1 Post)
Reporting to the Board Secretary, the officer will:-
- Ensure proper application and interpretation of human resource management policies, regulations, procedures and systems
- Facilitate the Board in recruitment, selection, appointments and promotions
- Monitor and evaluate the exercise of delegated powers and implementation of the Boards decisions
- Undertake quality assurance
- Prepare briefs on discipline cases or any other matter to be considered by the Board
- Manage and supervise staff in the secretariat
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or relevant field
- Must have a higher diploma in Human resources Management
- A member of IHRM (Institute of Human Resources Management) or any other related professional body
- Holder of a Human Resource practicing certificate
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Understanding of labour relations.
- Minimum five (5) years relevant experience
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 21st November, 2018 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net Or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke.
Manual applications will not be accepted.
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer, women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’.
Public Service Board
P.o. Box 605-20400
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More