Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018 for Fireman & Woman Driver, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018
Requirements for the Fireman & Woman Driver Job
- KCSE Mean grade D plain
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsements
- Suitability tests conducted by the Ministry of Roads and Public Works.
- Occupational trade test conducted by the Ministry of Roads and Public Works.
- A valid certificate of good conduct
- Defensive driving certificate from Automobile Association of Kenya (AA)
- A first aid certificate course lasting not less than a week from Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology, St. John Ambulance or any other recognized institution.
- A certificate course in firefighting/ fire rescue from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Possession of emergency vehicle operator compliance certificate.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ working experience
Fireman & Woman Driver Job Responsibilities
Reporting to the Deputy Director / Disaster Management, he/she will be responsible for:-
- Driving assigned fire engines
- Carrying out routine checks and maintenance of the vehicle
- Maintenance of work tickets
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of the vehicle systems
- Carrying out first aid, cleanliness and overall vehicle maintenance and management
How to Apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 6th November, 2018 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke
Manual applications will not be accepted.
Public Service Board
P.O. Box 605-20400
Documents for purposes of complying with chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010, will be required from those shortlisted
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: