Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018 for Firefighter & Marshall, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018
Requirements for the Firefighter & Marshall Job
- KCSE Grade D (Plain) or its equivalent
- Physically and medically fit
- Have no criminal record or pending criminal charges.
- A certificate course in firefighting/ fire rescue from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
- Have minimum of two (2) years relevant experience
Firefighter & Marshall Job Responsibilities
Reporting to the Deputy Director/Disaster Management, he/she will be responsible for:-
- Performing specialized functions in preparing and responding to fire/emergency calls.
- Responding to emergency calls; laying and connecting hose; holding nozzles and directing water streams; raising and climbing ladders; using extinguishers and other equipment.
- Assisting in rescue operations during emergencies.
- Operating appliances and communication equipment.
- Maintenance of equipment in good repair in accordance with county policies and procedure
How to Apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 6th November, 2018 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke
Manual applications will not be accepted.
Public Service Board
P.O. Box 605-20400
Documents for purposes of complying with chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010, will be required from those shortlisted
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: