Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018 for Curator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018
The County Government of Bomet through the Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions: –
Curator – J/G CPSB 10 (1 Post)
Reporting to the officer in charge he/she will: –
- Ensure smooth museum operation and presentation of artifacts
- Collect artifacts
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual museum reports
- Manage the museum’s library and photography section
- Give lectures and talks to visitors at the museum’s auditorium
- Research on new avenues of increasing revenue within the museum
- Assist researchers obtain required research materials at the museum’s resource centre
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area
- Minimum two (2) years relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 21st November, 2018 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net Or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke.
Manual applications will not be accepted.
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer, women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’.
Public Service Board
P.o. Box 605-20400
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: