Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018 for Administration Director, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Bomet County Job Vacancy 2018
The County Government of Bomet through the Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions: –
Director / Administration – J/G CPSB 03 (1 Post)
- Reporting to the Chief Officer/Administration, he or she will be responsible for: –
- Assisting in ensuring that all government administrative programs are coordinated and implemented effectively in all departments and sub-counties.
- Monitoring commitments, expenditure and reimbursements in the department for compliance with approved budgets.
- Representing the division in senior management meetings as required.
- Facilitating training and staff development functions for staff in the department.
- Analyzing effectiveness of administrative policies, rules and regulations in the county
- Communicating any changes to prevailing administration policies to all affected county departments
- Assisting to ensure that intergovernmental administrative issues are handled properly and in a timely manner.
- Assisting in development of budgets for the administration department
- Supervision of staff in the department for effective work performance
- Assisting in supervision of the implementation of county administrative policies and procedures on day-to-day basis.
- Facilitating the audit of the departmental activities as per agreed audit cycle.
- Administering and controlling preparation of required departmental reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or equivalent from a recognized institution
- In-depth professional knowledge and experience in a specialized field or broad knowledge of a number of fields
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field
- Have relevant knowledge and experience in public administration and management of not less than 7 years in senior management level
- Must be a team player and be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrated professional, technical and administrative competence
How to Apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 21st November, 2018 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net Or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke.
Manual applications will not be accepted.
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer, women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’.
Public Service Board
P.o. Box 605-20400
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: