Bomet County Job Vacancies 2018 for Manager Vocational Training Centre (30 Posts)
REF: J/G ‘K’
The County Government of Bomet through the Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill vacant positions in the following Departments:-
- Bachelor of Education degree in any technical field
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in a technical field from a technical training institution or any other qualification from a recognized technical training institute
- Must be conversant with the current trends in Education and training Curriculum development procedures, research practices, VTCs code of conduct and ethics.
- Computer literacy is a mandatory requirement
- Applicants must have a working experience in Technical institute or equivalent for a minimum period of 3 years.
- Reporting to the Sub County Education Coordinator, the Manager will: –
- Manage programs within the policies and procedures of the organization
- Develop a program evaluation framework to access the strengths of the program and identify areas of improvement
- Plan delivery of overall program and its activities in accordance with the mission and goal of the organization
- Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Develop and implement long term goals and objective to achieve the successful outcome of the program
- Develop funding proposals for the program to ensure continuity in delivery of service
- Ensure that program activities comply with relevant legislation and professional standards
- Oversee the collection and maintenance of program records.
How to Apply
N/B: Applications can only be submitted online on or before 16th February 2018 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net or from a link in Bomet County website www.bomet.go.ke.
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
Manual applications will not be accepted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: