Bolloré Logistics Recruitment 2018 for Client Operator x2, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Bolloré Logistics Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Bolloré Logistics Recruitment 2018
An exciting career opportunity has risen in our Sea Exports Department, as outlined below.
Based in Nairobi and reporting to the Client Operations Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for the following key result areas:-
- Handle the day-to- day operational relationship with the client;
- Receive the orders from the Client (tariffs already validated through a quotation). In case of new business, a new quotation will be issued by Commercial department
- Request for missing documentation and more detailed instructions if necessary from the Client.
- Inform the Client of the file processing progress (standard or specific report, according to quotation)
- Manage file processing;Update the Client and the COM on the file processing progress and update the monitoring software on the status of each file.
- Regularly archive the files (physically & electronically, once a month at least).
- Ensure that Client files have all the required attachments and copies of these maintained on file.
- Alert/Inform Management;
- Alert the Client in case of operational issues (potential or real) and escalate to the COM the issues that you are unable to handle.
- The applicant should possess the following qualifications:-
- 3 years relevant experience.
- Diploma in Clearing and Forwarding
- Result oriented
- Computer Literacy
- Problem solver
How to Apply
Interested candidates who are performance driven with excellent transferable skills and demonstrable track records of achievement in past roles are invited to submit their applications and CV to Kenya.firstname.lastname@example.org by 12.06.2018.