Bob Morgan Services Ltd Job Vacancy For Chief of Staff, Application Details
Boby Morgan, Senior Assistant Commissioner of Kenya Police and General Service Unit Secretary General, founded BM Security Limited with an enduring ecko. Pioneering private security in Kenya, he set the standards for many practices and innovations still in use today.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors Degree with a Postgraduate Qualification in social sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Senior Human Resources Management position.
- Back ground in IT and Project Management
- Ability to drive company value through appropriate company culture as well as value adding.
The Chief of Staff is an executive level member of the organization who promotes and implements human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs to enable management enhance the individual and collective contributions of people for the short & long term success of the company. He oversees the efficient management of the IT, training, policies, administration and human resource departments.
- Act as chief advisor to the Managing Director and a partner to all other heads of department on staff matters such as optimal staffing to reduce cost.
- Prepare departmental/SBU budgets and control expenditure.
- Actively contribute to sales department and implementation of the marketing strategy.
- Support the function of cost as described in the departmental Balance Score Cards.
- Encourage financial measures across departments to cut unnecessary costs.
- Monitor and control departmental revenue & expenditure to minimize unnecessary costs.
- Ensure that all company policies are implemented accordingly, and ensure a Comprehensive policy review program across the organization.
- Maintain competitive staff motivation and retention policies.
- Source and participate in the evaluation and selection of staff.
- Lead team and control the functions of the department.
- Formulate and interpret Human Resources policies and follow-up implementation.
- Develop performance management and compensation strategies.
- Formulate and review Human Resource planning of the company.
- Co-ordinate performance management, job analysis and organizational development processes.
- Co-ordinate the extra curricula activities of staff, such as health talks and end of year parties.
- Provide directly or indirectly a range of services to support operational processes.
- Monitor international, national and local movements impacting on employment practices and interpreting their implications on the business strategy.
- Administration of integrated human resource IT system.
- Promote new products lines for IT including cube security.
- Administer the company’s insurance portfolio and review this on annual basis.
- Internal/external Customer:
- Actively promote and network on BM’s behalf.
- Advise Line Managers on staff matters.
- Actively contribute to sales.
- Implement relevant parts of marketing strategy.
- Ensure policies supporting sales, customer retention, marketing and customer service are implemented.
- Ensure appropriate resources according to capabilities are in place for the entire organization.
- In charge of staff development, coaching and general staff welfare.
- Co-ordinate staff training department, act as liaison with other training institutions and implement the organization’s training policy.
- Promote the training unit to become a profit making entity.
- Mold appropriate corporate culture.
- Review the organizational structure, performance management and jobs evaluation systems.
- Implement proper directions for staffs reporting into HR.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Bob Morgan Services career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: