Bluesky Recruitment 2018 for Corporate Driver, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Bluesky Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Bluesky Recruitment 2018
Corporate Driver Job Responsibilities:
- To drive the company’s Chief Executive Officer to and from designated areas.
- To operate assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner
- To keeps the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside
- To recognize and attend to vehicle maintenance needs
- To undertake ad-hoc assignment or duties assigned by management when required
- Perform basic inspection of the vehicle before traveling and ensure that vehicles are in good condition and safe.
- Routine errands during the day will be included
Requirements for the Corporate Driver Job
- A Diploma in any field
- At least 3 years’ experience as a company driver.
- Must have a valid BCE class driving license
- Familiar with the routes in Nairobi and surrounding environs
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
- Free of any criminal record
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Very good problem-solving skills.
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
- Ability to multi task, willingness to learn and positive attitude
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] by 1st June 2018 clearly stating on the subject “Corporate Driver”
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: