BlueSky Job Vacancy For Health Management Officer, Application Details
BlueSky Consultants Ltd is a technology company comprising of a team of talented and passionate IT and business professionals with a rich mix of expertise coming from collective experience of over 30 years in some of the world’s leading technology giants. We provide innovative enterprise solutions to our clients ranging from Financial, Insurance, Communications, Government, Health industries among others.
Our shared passion for customer focus, honesty, quality and team spirit defines who we are and is ultimately reflected in every aspect of our engagement with our customers.
We are proud to be supported by an incredible set of investors and advisors.
The objective of this role is to undertake an independent Alternatives Analysis on various HMIS systems and report on their functionalities, alignment to national EMR/EHR standards and guidelines, to inform programmatic alignment. Undertake process assessment of the processes within the hospital, document and process measures that can be employed to improve the process or a new process that would be more cost effective and efficient at delivering quality care to the patients at the hospital.
The incumbent should provide an objective basis to assist in:
- Deciding which EMR to adopt for the efficient running of the hospital.
- What processes should be scrapped.
- What processes should be improved and how to improve them.
- What new processes should be adopted to increase the hospital efficiency
- How to effectively commercialize some of hospital processes while maintaining that it should be at a subsidized
- rate for most of the patients.
- Data transmission: Capability to electronically transmit data to DHIS2 and national data warehouse
Table of Contents
Responsibilities for the Health Management & Process Officer Job
- Develop an assessment inception report detailing the work methodology and schedule.
- Develop tools for system desk review and field assessment
- Conduct a SWOT analysis for each HMIS system
- Conduct a trade-off analysis by establishing a weighted score for each of the HMIS alternatives
- Prepare a report detailing the findings of the assessment
- Prepare detailed process diagrams for the agreed upon processes to be adopted at the facility
- Detailed report
Health Management & Process Officer Job Qualifications
- University degree in either Information Systems, Computer Science, Health Informatics or closely related fields
- Deep understanding of software development, design and architecture for an enterprise information system
Conversant with health informatics.
- Experience in preparation of reports on technology aspects of an information system,
- Demonstrable experience in carrying out information systems assessment including assessing usability, perceived usefulness, user privacy and data security, integrity and correctness of data.
- Good knowledge of MoH tools in use at health facilities
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and report writing skills
- Excellent process analysis skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs stating their expected remuneration (a must) to [email protected] by 31st December 2017 clearly stating on the subject “Health Management IS and Process Officer”
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: