BlueSky Job Vacancies 2018 for Solutions Developer
As a Solutions Developer in our Operations team you will be challenged with a wide range of tasks, ranging from design, development and maintenance of our solution development. You’ll be responsible for designing, developing and testing high-performance, intuitive, data-driven web and mobile applications and APIs
The Solutions Developer reports to the Head of Projects.
Duties depend on the complexity of its information systems, but standard responsibilities include:
- Code maintenance & bug-fixing
- Iterating on existing product based on customer feedback
- Design and deploy A/B tests in production environment
- Implement our development workflow and processes
- Contribute to technical architecture decisions and lead efforts to build and maintain a highly scalable software platform
- Work alongside our world class engineering team to build & maintain our fintech backend
- Provide strong technical leadership and build autonomous teams
- B Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering Physics or similar degree.
- A great interest in learning the financial markets
- Experience in an object-oriented language. Knowledge in C++ is a plus.
- Have capacity to deliver high quality software in a high pace environment
- Good skills in English
Additional Skills Required
- Ability to draft, strategies and develop disruptive financial innovations using the appropriate tools and techniques and hypothesize about the effect new regulations will have on future commerce products.
- An in-depth understanding of the future of money, markets and transactions, as well as the mental tools and frameworks required to predict and leverage future trends in fintech.
- Like to take initiatives and influence the direction of your own development
- Have strong analytical thinking with an attitude that problems are to be solved
- Are communicative and strongly like to work in a team and share knowledge with others
- Are not afraid of challenging your colleagues in their mindset.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs stating their expected remuneration (a must) to [email protected] by 16th March 2018 clearly stating on the subject “Solution Developer”
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: