BlueSky Consultants Ltd Job Vacancy For IT Projects Manager, Application Details
BlueSky Consultants Ltd is a technology company comprising of a team of talented and passionate IT and business professionals with a rich mix of expertise coming from collective experience of over 30 years in some of the world’s leading technology giants. We provide innovative enterprise solutions to our clients ranging from Financial, Insurance, Communications, Government, Health industries among others.
Our shared passion for customer focus, honesty, quality and team spirit defines who we are and is ultimately reflected in every aspect of our engagement with our customers.
We are proud to be supported by an incredible set of investors and advisors.
Reporting to the CIO, in this role you’ll be responsible for the implementation of technology, directing the work of systems and business analysts, developers, support specialists and other computer-related workers. You should have experience and technical expertise, coupled with an understanding of business and management principles.
Table of Contents
IT Projects Manager Job Responsibilities
- Evaluating user needs and system functionality and ensuring that ICT facilities meet these needs;
- Planning, developing and implementing the ICT budget and obtaining competitive prices from suppliers to ensure cost effectiveness;
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems;
- Researching and installing new systems;
- Guaranteeing the smooth running of all ICT systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision;
- Ensuring that users adhere to software licensing laws;
- Providing secure access to the network for remote users;
- Securing data from internal and external attack;
- Offering users appropriate support and advice;
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems;
- Mentoring and training new ICT support staff;
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
Qualifications for the IT Projects Manager Job
- 5+ years of Experience in a similar role
- Degree in Computer Science /Information Technology or related is a Must.
- ITIL Certification is an added advantage.
- Strong enterprise systems knowledge is a must.
- Experience with Service Transition and Change management best practices.
- Experience in Fintech, Banks, and telecommunication industries.
- Certified Service Management ITIL with solid experience in delivering outstanding customer service.
- Experience of training, performance management and staff development within teams
- Excellent people management skills and customer service manner
- Strong technical problem solving skills and experience.
- Ability to design and implement service improvement plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with automation to support scalability and growth.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs stating their expected remuneration (a must) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st December 2017 clearly stating on the subject “HEAD OF IT PROJECTS”
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: