BlueSky Consultants Job Vacancy For Head of IT Operations, Application Details
BlueSky Consultants Ltd is a team of talented and passionate IT and business professionals with a rich mix of expertise coming from collective experience of over 30 years in some of the world’s leading technology giants. We created BlueSky to harness this broad experience and concentrate it into providing relevant and compelling propositions that will help build long term relationships with our customers.
Our shared passion for customer focus, honesty, quality and team spirit defines who we are and is ultimately reflected in every aspect of our engagement with our customers.
We are proud to be supported by an incredible set of investors and advisors.
Reporting to the CTO, the Head of IT Operations will provide direction for the day-to-day management, execution and delivery of IT Consultancy Services.
Table of Contents
Head of IT Operations Job Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and mentorship to a range of functions within the IT Operations: Project Management, Business Analysts, QA, Helpdesk and ITIL.
- Partner with the business to understand the strategy and align IT strategy to support the business
Responsible for the integrity of the work created by the teams. Strong leadership qualities are critical to leading and mentoring the team in the pursuit of delivering this service, scaling our teams and processes.
- Have a strong technical vision and work with your teams to put a plan in place to get there. Work with others to develop a plan that combines the goals of the business, system and software strategies, and technical strengths and weaknesses to create a vision at scale.
- Identify and infuse organizational metrics to continuously hold your teams accountable to high levels of performance.
- Provide strategic direction, technical and business road maps, financial planning and oversight in support of these areas.
- Oversee the formulation of IT policies, procedures, and performance management processes and measures.
- Collaborate with all internal functions to understand the business we are building, and maintain the mantra to provide capabilities and deliver projects that provide competitive advantage.
- Responsible for all Information Technology forecasting and budgeting and maintaining a lean team
- Manage a customer-oriented help desk team, focused on day-to-day support of Bluesky’s clients
- Prepare and conduct effective presentations; assess priorities and self-time manage through deliverables; and coordinate activities with diverse groups and individuals including senior business stakeholders.
- Maintain strong alignment with business counterparts, e.g., business PMO and Finance alignment (for budgets)
Requirements for the Head of IT Operations Job
- Capacity to think strategically to identify issues and develop long-term solutions
- Demonstrated project management skills and strong business acumen
- Ability to influence change across a matrix organization and collaborate with business and technology teams to deliver solutions.
- Consulting/Problem Solving – ability to work in an advisory capacity to identify key technical and business problems, develop, and evaluate alternative solutions and make recommendations.
Experience and Education Background:
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Science, Project planning management from a recognized University/Institution.
- 5+ years’ work experience in IT Project Management, with at least 2 years of managerial experience.
- Experience in banking, Telecommunication or consulting industry will be a plus.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs stating their expected remuneration (a must) to [email protected] by 31st December 2017 clearly stating on the subject “HEAD OF IT OPERATIONS.”
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More