Blueprint Security (BPS) Limited Basic Job Vacancy 2018 for Security Guard Officer (15 Posts), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Blueprint Security (BPS) Limited job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Blueprint Security (BPS) Limited Job Vacancy 2018
Guard, patrol, or monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules.
Responsibilities for the Security secure job
- Ensure adherence to BPS policies, procedures and SOPs/guidelines
- Ensure adherence to Security and Risk Management policy and procedures
- Implementation of Security Management Plan, SOPs and associated document
- Cultivating a transparent, accountable and analysis-driven security culture across the assignment.
- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Secure premises and personnel by guarding, and patrolling.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Escort or drive motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations/parking.
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
- Any other duties assign by your supervisor.
Security Guard Officer Job Qualifications
- High School Certificate (KCSE), Diploma and Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum one (1) years’ experience of working as a Security Guard.
- Police Good Conduct.
- Personal Skills and qualities
- Handling an insecure environment
- Planning and delivering results
- Empowering and building trust
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Trustworthiness and integrity
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Reports writting
Monthly Salary based on BPS Salary Scale
Leave accordingly to Kenya Labor Law
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More