Bliss GVS Limited Job Vacancy 2019 for Medical Superintendent, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Bliss GVS Limited Job Vacancies Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Bliss GVS Limited Job Vacancies Job Vacancy 2019
Bliss GVS Healthcare Ltd is a leading provider of medical services in East Africa that provides accessible, affordable and quality outpatient healthcare services. Currently, we are providing care to over 70,000 patients every month through more than 75 state of the art clinics spread out in Kenya.
- Bachelor’s degree in medicine and surgery degree from an institution recognized by MP&DB
- Successfully undertook a one-year internship
- Be registered by MB&DB
- Valid practicing license and letter of good standing from the Board and
- Be computer literate.
- Required relevant work experience: 2 years
- Required skills: Patient care; Surgery; Mentoring and coaching;
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintains standard of medical care and provide leadership to ensure an appropriately skilled medical workforce.
- Implementing and monitoring procedures, policies and performances standard for medical, nursing, technical and administrative staff.
- Controlling administrative operation such as budget, planning, report preparation and expenditure on supplies equipment and services.
- Directing, supervising and evaluating the work activities of medical, nursing, Lab tech, pharm tech, and other Medical personnel.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and coordinate medical programs and clinical services in the assigned clinics.
- Must possess leadership skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with clinics employees, patient, attendant, etc.
- Offer Moral support and promote the mission of the Organization.
How to Apply
Applicants should their CV to [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More