BitPesa Job Vacancy 2018 for Growth Associate, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for BitPesa Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
BitPesa Job Vacancy 2018
BitPesa (www.bitpesa.co) is a cutting-edge online payment platform that leverages Blockchain settlement to significantly lower the cost and increase the speed of business payments to, from and within sub-Saharan Africa. BitPesa’s clients range from African businesses and multinational companies paying suppliers as far as China and Dubai to international remittance companies using our API services for white-label payments to dozens of bank networks and mobile money operators across Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda, Tanzania, Senegal, and the DRC. Our diverse team of over 60 employees spans across Nairobi, Lagos, Dakar, London and Luxembourg and includes former employees of Barclays, Credit Suisse, Wells Fargo, Moneygram, Deloitte Consulting, and PwC. We have raised nearly $10 million in funding from institutional investors including Greycroft Partners, Draper Associates, Pantera Capital, and Digital Currency Group.
As part of the strategic growth team, you will be responsible for various initiatives to streamline and improve team administration, communication, collaboration, partnership/ expansion operations and strategy implementation.
As the Growth Associate, your responsibility will be to
- Support team leaders to gather and visualize performance data (such as budget burn rate) to increase overall team OKRs achievement rate
- Support team members to organize travel booking and visa applications across the globe, execute knowledge management activities, organize team offsite/virtual gathering, organize client meetings and product demos.
- Support team members to liaise with various external and internal stakeholders to increase/improve workflow efficiency and efficacy (such as review/execute NDA/business contracts, support partners issues to access products, review press release and translate partner pitch materials)
- Support any other strategic initiatives for the team
- Previous work experience in start-ups and in a regional/global environment is a plus but not required.
- Highly organized individual and collaborative team player with strong attention to detail, ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines, and ability to multitask.
- Ability to handle confidential materials in a professional manner.
- Tech savvy & advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Mac OS (Keynote) & G-suites (Gmail, Google calendar, Google document etc.) skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal); Ability to speak & write in English & French fluently and idiomatically; Other languages are plus (such as Arabic, Portuguese, Mandarin and Japanese).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to BitPesa career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: