BIMAS Kenya Recruitment 2018 for Internal Auditor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for BIMAS Kenya Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
BIMAS Kenya Recruitment 2018
The Incumbent is responsible for the timely execution of risk-based internal audits in accordance with the company’s audit plan, as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects.
The successful candidate is also expected to make substantial contributions to the organisation with the other existing Audit team members.
Internal Auditor Job Responsibilities
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline
- Establish risk-based audit programs
- Completes audit work-papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with management and the auditees.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor
Key Qualifications for the Internal Auditor Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA K
- A minimum grade of B in KCSE
- At least 5 years relevant experience a reputable Microfinance/banking institution ( 2 of which should be in a similar position)
- Aged between 30 and 40 years
- Proficiency in computers is mandatory.
Other Qualifications required;
- Self-driven and possess the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial statements
- Clear understanding of microfinance/banking industry is an added advantage
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of control and risk self-assessment facilitation techniques
- Proper and organized documentation skills and attentive to detail
- Good Presentation Skills
- Knowledge of Central Bank of Kenya Regulatory Rules
- Relevant professional training in risk management with advanced Knowledge on Credit risk assessment approaches and models.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills with excellent customer service.
- A team player with the drive to improve performance.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download and complete our job application form from our website www.bimaskenya.com/career . (This is Mandatory)
All applications should also include;
1 page summary outlining prior experience gained in similar engagements
Detailed and updated Cvs
Copies of certificates and testimonials
Daytime telephone and email contacts of 3 professional referees ( one must be an immediate supervisor and or Human resource person of current or last place worked)
Any other relevant information
Indicate the position as the subject of your email not later than the 20th May 2018.
Addressed to the;
The HR and Administration Manager BIMAS Kenya Limited P.O. Box 2299 Embu – 60100
Email: [email protected]
NB: Applications that do not follow the guidelines above will be disqualified and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BIMAS Kenya Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: