BIMAS Kenya Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Loan Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for BIMAS Kenya Limited Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
BIMAS Kenya Limited Job Vacancy 2018
BIMAS Kenya Limited, a leading microfinance institution in the country seeks to recruit capable and result oriented individuals to fill the Internships position
- Sustainable growth in accounts of an active clientele base through communication and sales of products and services to enable the branch perform to its expectations.
- Maintenance and growth of a healthy credit portfolio through prudent loan administration, management and compliance with policies, procedures and best practice.
- Preparation and presentation of comprehensive, timely & reliable reports to provide information, aid in decision making and gauge performance of both the officer and the branch
- Preparation and maintenance of records and valuables by ensuring that all the documents are filed and kept in a systematic manner for easier tracking & retrieval.
- Be 25 years and above
- Be a holder of at least a diploma in co-operative management or its equivalent.
- Have a Minimum of a C plain at KCSE
- Have at least 2 years relevant experience
- Should be willing to ride a motorbike ( those with valid riding licence will have an added advantage)
- Holder of valid certificate of good conduct ( mandatory)
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download the job application form here (This is Mandatory) All applications should also include;
- 1 page summary outlining prior experience gained in similar engagements
- Detailed and updated CVs
- Copies of certificates and testimonials
- Daytime telephone and email contacts of 3 professional referees (one must be an immediate supervisor and or Human resource person of current or last place worked)
- Any other relevant information
Indicate the position as the subject of your email not later than the 7th December 2018. Addressed to the; The HR and Administration Manager BIMAS Kenya Limited P.O. Box 2299 – 60100 EmbuEmail; firstname.lastname@example.org NB; Applications that do not follow the guidelines above will be disqualified and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. BIMAS Kenya Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: