BIMAS Kenya Job Vacancy 2019 for Internal Audit Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for BIMAS Kenya Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
BIMAS Kenya Job Vacancy 2019
BIMAS Kenya Limited, a leading microfinance institution in the country seeks to recruit capable and result oriented individuals to fill the following position
Reports to: Internal Audit Manager (with frequent travel to branches)
Duty station: Head Office (In Embu)
- Participate in monitoring and evaluation of compliance with organizational procedures and regulations.
- Keep track of actual expenditure against budget allocations.
- Assist in verifying accuracy of records by carrying out actual stock-taking
- Participate in Audit investigations
- Participate in assessing the efficacy of existing controls, systems processes and procedures by subjecting them to weakness tests.
- Work with senior officers to re-examine and amend as necessary the existing safeguards and standards to make them more full proof
- Assist seniors to compile and submit reports on reconciliation and evaluation aspects of organizational assets.
- Maintain internal audit working paper files.
- File documents in the department.
- Maintain registers used in the department.
- Coordinate dispatches from the department.
- Any other duties as assigned
- Completed CPA part 2 and a business related degree
- Should be 25 years and above
- At least 2 years’ experience in an internal audit department of a financial institution preferably the Microfinance sector
- Have a minimum of grade B at KCSE
- Should be a person of high integrity, bold and decisive, with good interpersonal skills, a team player.
- Hold a valid certificate of good conduct ( mandatory)
- Proficiency in Computer packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download the application form from the company website www.bimaskenya.com and send it to the address below.
All applications should also include;
Detailed and updated Cvs
Copies of certificates and testimonials
Daytime telephone and email contacts of 3 professional referees ( one must be an immediate supervisor and or Human resource person of current or last place worked)
Any other relevant information
All applications should be sent to
The Human Resource and Administration Manager
Email. [email protected]
Indicate the position as the subject of your email not later than 23rd February 2019.
NB: BIMAS Kenya Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: