BIMAS Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Registry Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for BIMAS Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
BIMAS Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
BIMAS Kenya Limited, a leading microfinance institution in the country seeks to recruit capable and result oriented individuals to fill the following position.
Overall Purpose of the Job: Assist in Processing and handling documents, retrieval, archiving and record management systems
Responsibilities for the Registry Assistant Job
- Classify and label documents and file accordingly
- Ensure the document management system is up-to-date
- Respond to record requests by retrieving requested files
- Maintain accurate records of document orders and movements
- Remove or archive repeated documents or irrelevant/out-dated information
- Respond to queries in person, by e-mail, by post, or by phone
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and Integrity
- Preparing periodic reports
- Able to work as part of a team
- Be involved the disposal of documents as per the disposal policy
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure there is an up to date file tracker showing files retrieved and returned
- Ensure there is an up to date dispatch book for all outgoing correspondence
- Ensure prompt and correct filing of records
- Ensure there is an up to date list of files created, archived and closed
- Accurate inventory of file records
- Timely execution of all duties assigned
- Passion and commitment to quality service performance
- Excellent organizational, planning skills
- Computer literacy and good decision making skills
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Good time Management skills and high level of Integrity
Registry Assistant Job Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year experience in a busy registry environment
- Diploma in Registry management, library and information science, archive
- Management or its equivalent
- KCSE have attained a minimum of C plain
- Those with exposure in the microfinance industry will have an added advantage
- Be at least 25 years of age.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should visit our website www.bimaskenya.com/careers and download the job application form.
This form should be sent together with send their updates CVs and copies of certificates.
Should also include three professional referees with their phone and email contacts.
Application to be sent to the following address not later than the 12th October 2018 through the email address below;-
The HR and Administration Manager BIMAS Kenya Limited Email; [email protected]
NB: Applications that do not follow the guidelines provided above will be disqualified
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Indicate the position applied for as the subject of your email
BIMAS Kenya Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: