BIMAS Kenya Job Vacancies 2018 for Credit Analyst
Responsible for ensuring compliance with internal Credit Policies and Procedures and facilitating Management of Credit Risks in line the CBK prudential guidelines.
He /she shall safeguard the institution against loss by ensuring accuracy, completeness and credit worthiness of all the requests for loan facilities and recommend appropriate risk mitigation mechanisms
- Ensuring compliance of all internal and regulatory credit/other portfolio related policies;
- Ensure high turnaround time (TAT) for Credit proposals
- Ensure that all appraisal decisions meet the agreed SLA
- Ensure all disbursed consumer loans are forwarded in time
- Co-ordinate efforts together with Internal Audit and Branches to ensure adherence to the Credit Policy and lending guidelines
- Work closely with Operations , Audit and Legal departments to maintain an appropriate credit risk management culture
- Review loan security margins as per the existing market trends and advice the management on any necessary reviews.
- Reviewing and making recommendations relating to all new loan facilities;
- Ensuring proper reporting, documentation and review to determine that lending to the respective segments is within acceptable risk.
- Analyzing the loan book in terms of credit risk exposures to the corporation
- Management of credit risks through analysis and recommend approvals for facilities within the Institutions tolerable risk levels
- Ensure that the PAR of the portfolio is within target
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor
- A minimum grade of B in KCSE
- An undergraduate Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field from a recognized institution.
- Relevant professional training in Credit management with advanced Knowledge on Credit risk assessment approaches and models.
- Qualifications in accounting or Finance are an added advantage.
- At least 5 years relevant experience a reputable Microfinance/banking institution, in appraising Group and Individual loans ( 2 of which should be in a similar position)
- Proficiency in computers is mandatory.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements
- Clear understanding of microfinance/banking industry is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills with excellent customer service.
- A team player with the drive to improve performance.
- Self-driven and possess the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Aged between 30 and 40 years
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download the job application form here http://www.bimaskenya.com/index.php/careers (This is Mandatory)
All applications should also include;
Detailed and updated Cvs
Copies of certificates and testimonials
Daytime telephone and email contacts of 3 professional referees ( one must be an immediate supervisor and or Human resource person of current or last place worked)
Any other relevant information
Indicate the position as the subject of your email not later than the 10th February 2018.
Addressed to the;
The HR and Administration Manager BIMAS Kenya Limited P.O. Box 2299 Embu – 60100Email; firstname.lastname@example.org
NB; Applications that do not follow the guidelines above will be disqualified and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. BIMAS Kenya Limited is an equal opportunity employer
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: