Bimas Job Vacancy For Finance & Data Entry Internships, Application Details
- Must be computer literate
- Have attained a Minimum of C plain at KCSE
- Be at least 23 years and above
- Must have a minimum of CPA part 2
- Be willing and ready to use a motorbike ( those with a valid riders license will have an added advantage)
- Be a person of high integrity, results-oriented, open to learning, fast learner, self-driven and a team player.
We have offices in Embu, Nairobi, Nakuru, Marimanti, Maua, Nanyuki, Machakos, Nyahururu, Kitengela, Makueni, Tala, Kitui, Kibwezi, Mwingi, Masii, Nkubu, Kerugoya, Kiritiri, Nyeri, Mwea, Thika, Matuu, Murang’a, Kiambu, Meru, Chuka, Mikinduri, Emali, Laare, Kasarani, Loitoktok, Limuru, Siakago, Rongai and Runyenjes.
Other departmental internship opportunities available in EMBU ONLY include;-
Candidates should have completed a relevant diploma in the area of interest.
How to Apply
Indicate the location and title as your email subject and send your application to the address below. Click here to download internship application form and attach your CV The HR and Administration Manager BIMAS Kenya Limited P.O Box 2299 Embu – 60100Email; [email protected] Applications that do not follow the guidelines provided above will be disqualified. Applications not indicating a preferred location will be disqualified Kindly note that this is an internship opportunity thus is not compensated. BIMAS Kenya Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: