Bible Translation & Literacy Job Vacancy for Catering and Accommodation Manager, Application Details
Bible Translation and Literacy-Christian International Conference Centre (BTL-CICC) Ruiru is seeking to recruit dynamic, innovative and highly motivated born again Christian Kenyan with a good Christian standing, demonstrated spiritual maturity, Team Spirit, Integrity and a calling to serve to fill the position above
- Manages the daily activities of the organization’s food, beverage and housekeeping functions. Oversees food, beverage and housekeeping inventory and budget controls. Assists the Centre manager in day to day running of the conference centre in adherence to quality and safety standards. Assists in the planning and coordination of special events.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervision. Supervises all the activities taking place in catering and accommodation department.
- Staff Management: Ensures proper management of staff members in the department.
- Guest Relations. Ensures that all the guest concerns are handled appropriately.
- Performance Management: Ensures Regular review of staff performance and feedback.
- Revenue Management: Exceeds revenue targets in the departments.
- Cost Management. Ensures that costs are within the budget.
- Reports: Provides daily, weekly and monthly reports as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Hospitality / Hotel Management.
- Computer skills (Ms office etc) and conversant with hotel software
- Certificate in Housekeeping will be added advantage.
- At least three years working as a Restaurant Manager or Food and Beverage Manager in a reputable hospitality establishment.
- Self-motivated, persistent, resolute and able to deliver without close supervision.
- Other skills: Communication, leadership, organizational, problem solving and attention to detail.
How to Apply
Those who feel qualified can send their applications with detailed CV, copies of academic certificates and names, addresses and contacts (Telephone and email) of three referees (Professional, Social and Church) to the address below by 15th December 2017
Human Resource Manager Bible Translation and Literacy E. A. P. O. Box 44456 – 00100Nairobi
OR e-mail [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE: