Bible Translation & Literacy (E.A) Job Vacancy 2018 for Resource Mobilization Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Bible Translation & Literacy (E.A) Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Bible Translation & Literacy (E.A) Job Vacancy 2018
BTL, a Christian faith-based organisation, involved in Language Development, Bible Translation, Literacy and Community Development among small language groups in Kenya, is seeking to recruit highly motivated born again Christians with a good Christian standing, demonstrated spiritual maturity, integrity and a calling to serve to fill the positions below.
The Resource Mobilization Officer is responsible for building an increasingly, diversified network of supporters, including institutional, corporate, donors/partners as well as other philanthropic institutions/individuals who believe in the work of Bible Translation and Literacy.
Responsibilities for the Resource Mobilization Officer Job
- Developing, implementing and monitoring fundraising strategies that includes yearly targets to meet the costs of the current and future programmes.
- Approaching and raising funds from companies, trusts, partners/donors, and foundations within Kenya.
- Conducting research on potential donors/partners such as trusts, foundations, companies and high net worth individuals, etc., finding a match with partners whose philanthropic or funding criteria match the organization’s, or its partners vision and activities.
- Raising awareness of BTL and its work nationally.
- Assisting in the preparation of project proposals for corporate and other funding agencies.
Resource Mobilization Officer Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Institutional Fundraising, Marketing, Business Development, Development Studies, Economics, Social Sciences, or Business Administration.
- Minimum four years of demonstrated experience in developing fundraising strategy and institutional fundraising.
- Experience in writing winning fund raising appeals to companies, trusts, partners/donors, and foundations is essential.
- In-depth exposure to the use of various media platforms such as print, electronic / online, and social media, for communication and brand building is desirable.
- Prior experience/understanding of the development sector, is essential.
How to Apply
Applications with a detailed CV, copies of certificates, and three referees (Professional, Social and Church), Office and mobile telephone contacts for both applicant and referees be emailed (preferred) or sent to the address below by Wednesday 31st October 2018.
Human Resource Manager Bible Translation and Literacy, P.O Box 44456 – 00100 Nairobi
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: