Bible Translation & Literacy (E.A) Job Vacancy 2018 for BTL Strategic Investment Specialist, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Bible Translation & Literacy (E.A) Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Bible Translation & Literacy (E.A) Job Vacancy 2018
BTL, a Christian faith-based organisation, involved in Language Development, Bible Translation, Literacy and Community Development among small language groups in Kenya, is seeking to recruit highly motivated born again Christians with a good Christian standing, demonstrated spiritual maturity, integrity and a calling to serve to fill the positions below.
Strategic Investment Specialist Job Responsibilities
- Make initial assessment of new investment opportunities by carrying out feasibility studies and determining viable income generating ventures and investments.
- Perform financial modelling and financial analysis to evaluate projected returns on potential investments.
- Develop and execute Business proposals and guidelines for BTL.
- Oversee and grow the existing business ventures.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the investment ventures against KPIs.
- Identify Business opportunities for BTL at national and project level.
- Coordinate Marketing and sales of BTL products and services.
Qualifications for the Strategic Investment Specialist Job
- First degree in Business Management (Marketing or Finance), MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least five years relevant experience.
- Extremely creative with the ability to analyse the market environment.
- Possess strong business acumen and financial skills.
- Driving licence and Willingness to travel in remote areas.
How to Apply
Applications with a detailed CV, copies of certificates, and three referees (Professional, Social and Church), Office and mobile telephone contacts for both applicant and referees be emailed (preferred) or sent to the address below by Wednesday 31st October 2018
Human Resource Manager Bible Translation and Literacy, P.O Box 44456 – 00100 Nairobi
Email: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: