BetPawa Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts have been released online. BetPawa recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
BetPawa Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 BetPawa Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
BetPawa is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Payments Researcher
As a Researcher in the Payments Team, you will know how payment solutions, especially mobile money, work in Africa and beyond. You will be responsible for ensuring we get all needed contracts, documentation and accesses from MNOs and payment services providers.
Your first 90 days:
- You’ll find consultants who know thoroughly the mobile money market in DRC, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Angola, Cameroon, Burkina Faso, Mali, and Côte d’Ivoire
- You’ll research (using consultants’ help if needed) and document how mobile money works in DRC, Sierra Leone and Senegal
- You’ll get (using local consultants’ help) needed contracts and documentation, and acquire access to all needed services (including collection and disbursement accounts) from MNOs in DRC, Sierra Leone and Senegal
What you’ll do afterwards:
- You’ll research, analyze, and document which payment options we should offer to our customers in countries we are going to enter next
- You’ll maintain good relationships with consultants
- You’ll find local consultants in countries we are going to enter next
Who we are looking for:
- You know thoroughly how mobile money works in at least one country
- You have integrated with at least one mobile money platform (or played a technical role in the project)
- You know how to get a Pay Bill number and how to move money between C2B and B2C accounts
- You have strong research and analysis skills
- You are fluent in English and French
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are able to travel at least once a quarter
It would be amazing if:
- You have good connections with MNOs and financial services providers across Africa
- You have knowledge of sports-betting industry
What we offer:
- Сompetitive salary and benefits
- Work within a rapidly scaling company with great opportunities for talented and passionate people
- Not available
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to BetPawa career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest BetPawa Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum BetPawa Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for BetPawa Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for BetPawa Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent BetPawa Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the BetPawa Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: