BeautyClick Recruitment 2018 for Digital Marketing Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for BeautyClick Recruitment 2018 for Digital Marketing Manager, Application Details. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
BeautyClick Recruitment 2018
BeautyClick.co.ke is a fast-growing beauty brand providing products to Kenyan women.
In our catalogue, we have a wide range of products, including human, blended and synthetic hair weaves and wigs, crochet braids and makeup products. We are selling products of world famous brands like Revlon, Nouba, Janet Collection, JBS, Outre and more.
As a company, we value high quality and authenticity. Therefore, we want to work and associate ourselves with high-skilled creative, who is willing to go an extra mile and contribute to revolutionizing beauty and e-commerce industries in Kenya.
Paid media (Facebook ads, AdWords, Eskimi)
- Facebook Ads creation, monitoring and testing, reporting
- Google AdWords and Eskimi set-up and monitoring
- Manychat promotional broadcasts, automation, educational sequences
Website updates (product, homepage, other pages)
- Changing product images, updating product descriptions, updating homepage banners
- Updating and creating other pages, Shopify settings
Lead in development of marketing technology
Qualification and Experience
- Graphic design basics
- SEO knowledge
- Paid media professional
- Social media management
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience either from a similar role or as a consultant (agency)
- Excellent written English
- A degree in marketing or IT preferable
- Professional understanding of all social media platforms, tools, and analytics
- Honesty, strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Exceptional time-management skills
- Self discipline
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs, stating their current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org