Beacon of Hope Job Vacancy 2018 for Deputy Head Teacher, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Beacon of Hope Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Beacon of Hope Job Vacancy 2018
Beacon of Hope (BOH) is a faith-based Non-Governmental Organization and manages a school with the goal to provide: “Value centered holistic, quality education and training that produces transformed, skilled, competent, and competitive individuals who are agents of change in society”
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and enterprising individual to join us as a Deputy Head teacher – Primary
- Overall coordination of the activities of the primary school section and ensure that the school programs are running smoothly, efficiently and effectively on a day to day basis.
- Evaluation and approval of teaching plans.
- Maintenance of academic and other mandatory school records
- Managing system of effective communication and dissemination of information to pupils, parents and other interested parties.
- Managing school functions and activities and take lead in relationship management and publicity during such events.
- Maintaining high level of discipline in the school for both teachers and pupils.
- Coordinating general administration duties for the primary school.
- Promotion of safety, security, health and welfare of pupils and staff and ensuring that safety standards are maintained at all times in the primary school.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Education with a minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in a similar position or as a Senior Teacher.
- Certificate/Diploma in Leadership, Guidance and Counseling or any other relevant course is an added advantage.
- A mature Christian who is supportive of the beliefs, calling and vision of Beacon of Hope. He/she must have proven leadership and management skills, an effective team player that works collaboratively and effectively with others and has ability to develop and deliver effective and inspirational professional development for staff (including mentoring and coaching as appropriate). The person must have strong interpersonal and communication skills (including writing and presentation skills) and demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply stating their overall suitability for the position, salary history and salary expectation to email@example.com and not later than 24th November 2018.
Kindly note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: