Base Titanium Vacancy 2018 for Attachment Programme, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Base Titanium Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Base Titanium Job Vacancy 2018
Base Titanium Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Australian and UK-listed resources company, Base Resources Limited (ASX and AIM: BSE). Located in Kwale County, 50km south of Mombasa, it operates Kenya’s largest mine, which was officially awarded flagship project status under Kenya’s Vision 2030 national development blueprint.
Construction at the Kwale Project was completed at the end of 2013 and the first bulk shipment of ilmenite departed from Mombasa in February 2014. The mine is currently producing 455,000 tonnes of ilmenite; 85,000 tonnes, or 14% of the world’s rutile output; and 32,000 tonnes of zircon each year.
Base is committed to providing a learning environment which provides exceptional job opportunities to transfer academic knowledge into a real work environment. Our attachment programme is designed to allow current students to learn from experts, practice their trade and create a foundation for their future careers.
In this intake, we will select 12 students to participate in our 3 month programme.
Disciplines we are looking for include:
- Bachelor of Commerce – Finance/Accounting option
- Bachelor of Science – Information Technology
- Bachelor of Procurement & Supplies Management
- Bachelor of Business Management/Administration
- Bachelor of Science – Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (Agronomy)
- Certificate in Carpentry & Joinery/Certificate in Wood Machining
- Certificate in Plumbing
- Diploma/Certificate in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
Note: Diploma students may be considered where no suitable degree student is identified.
- Be currently enrolled (3rd or 4th year) in a Kenyan University or accredited College
- Have a valid Indemnity Insurance and proof of same
- Not have had a previous attachment with Base Titanium
- Complete registration on the ITAP portal http://www.nita.go.ke/itap/
- Complete the NITA – Industrial Attachment Contract in full
- Complete the online candidate profile in full
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Be a holder of an endorsement letter from a University/College which indicates that the attachment aligns to their field of study
- Attach relevant supporting documents as one complete PDF or word file no larger than 1MB including cover letter, CV, National ID, PIN Certificate, an endorsement letter from your institution, NITA form, transcripts and academic certificates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Base Titanium career website on www.teamiq.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: