Barclays Bank Job Vacancy 2019 for Training Manager-Bancassurance, Application details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Barclays Bank Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Barclays Bank Job Vacancy 2019
The Training Manager in this role is accountable for designing, developing and delivering training on Insurance products. Build capacity and drive performance.
Manage the effective delivery of training across Barclays Africa Group by analyzing and prioritizing training
needs. Manage training resources to ensure that training solutions are delivered in accordance with identified business requirements and demand.
Main accountabilities and approximate time split
· Develop a training manual and ensure its effectiveness in training.
· Manage resources to ensure that all contracted deadlines for delivery of training are
· Ensure that internal training resources deliver efficiently and cost-effectively by evaluating their performance against approved facilitation criteria.
· Ensure adequate capacity and availability of resources for training delivery based on the needs of the business/demand.
· Ensure that where applicable all post-course assessments are conducted via the learning management system. Where applicable ensure manual assessments in the absence of online assessments.
· Ensure that trainers report all out dated material and a log is maintained, that they continuously ensure that the material that they are delivering is the latest version.
· Ensure that training delivery is executed in accordance with the lesson plan as received at the Train the Trainer.
· Identify and match the prescribed facilitator profile to the appropriate resources to attend Pilots/Prototypes and Train the trainers.
· Acquire knowledge about the organization and implement such knowledge in a day-to-day dispensation of duty.
· Ensures that the salespersons are trained prior to start of sales.
· Translate and prioritize objectives into business performance measures.
· Manage governance related to own area of responsibility with the view of minimizing risk to the Group.
· Manage the end to end process of rectifying audit findings in your area of responsibility.
· Log all risk and loss events as per internal process.
· Ensure that complaints are appropriately managed and resolved within your control environment.
· Perform the necessary control checks to ensure that all Trainers adhere to high standards of learning delivery.
· Perform people management functions, including but not limited to:
· Workforce and recruitment demand planning
· Management of discipline and grievances
· Performance development process
· Training & development
· Oversee compliance to policies, legislation and regulations relevant to the department.
· Ensure that the impact of training is fully understood and communicated to all relevant stakeholders and that their support is obtained for each relevant intervention.
· Accountable for the overall control agenda of the business
· Ensure appropriate risk, governance and control processes are developed & adhered to
· Achieve satisfactory audit assessments
· Track and take all open risk items to closure in line with agreed timelines and stakeholder engagement on area of responsibility.
Technical skills / Competencies
· A learning mindset to rapidly assimilate complex business issues and quickly solve problems in a structured manner or pre-empting issues that may arise where there is limited precedence
· Effective negotiating skills to secure both internal and external resources and deal with external service providers
· Able to adopt and/or coach the use of a variety of methods to keep work streams on schedule and within budget
· Knowledge of cost centre/budget management.
· Quality, high standards and controls
· Drive for results
· Service Excellence
· Planning and Organising
· Good understanding of insurance processes
· Understanding of project management principles
· Implementing processes
· Problem Solving skill
· Technological understanding (tools – Microsoft Office, etc)
· Time Management
· Communication skill
· Problem Solving
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: