Barclays Bank Job Vacancy 2019 for Head of Employee Experience & Analytics, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Barclays Bank Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Barclays Bank Job Vacancy 2019
Absa Regional Operations encompasses Barclays Global Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, and Barclaycard operations in 10 countries organized in three geographic areas: East and West Africa (Ghana, Tanzania, Uganda and Kenya), Southern Africa (Botswana, Zambia and Mozambique), and Indian Ocean (Mauritius and Seychelles).
Absa Regional Operations serves over 2.8m customers through a network of 573 branches and service centres providing a variety of traditional financial products including retail mortgages, current and deposit accounts, commercial lending, unsecured lending, credit cards, treasury and investments.
Outcome: Achieve engagement metrics as agreed with the People Director
- Lead the People Operations team in country managing resources and workflow
- Provide clarity of vision and strategy to the People Operations team, ensuring clear understanding of objectives and deliverables
- Work with senior leadership regional and local to meet stakeholder needs and provide insight on People Operations & Governance matters
- Recruit, induct, manage and develop the People Operations and Governance team
- Agree to performance objectives, metrics and standards, ensuring all individuals have Performance Development plans aligned with operations strategy.
- Ensure individual development plans are in place to enhance the capability of staff and Business Continuity.
- Monitor individual performance against SLA and set metrics, providing feedback, coaching, reward and recognition as appropriate
- Prioritize and allocate tasks
- Regularly review workload, productivity and resourcing levels
- Identify and take action where service levels are in danger of a breach
- Seek ways to continuously improve the operation of the team through benchmarking, monitoring internal and external best practice and analyzing patterns in queries, taking appropriate action to resolve common queries at a source
- Manage issues and complaints relating to the team.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: