Barclays Bank Job Vacancy 2019 for Digital Banking Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Barclays Bank Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Barclays Bank Job Vacancy 2019
- The purpose of this role is to have a dedicated resource with the appropriate skills and knowledge to support the Head of Channels Strategy in the management and commercialization of new digital channels for Barclay’s customers.
- Provide information on a piece of competitor information, local pricing and local market potential responsible for supporting the Head of Channels Strategy in production and building of strategic relationships that will give Barclays a prominent brand name in the Market.
- Responsible for maintaining workflow, budget, and planning standards.
- Ensures review and escalation if required, of Channel Risks and Issues.
- Responsible for monitoring activities and ensure compliance with laid down channel standards and procedures.
- Provide feedback to Bank on local competitor product activity
- Undertake local market research to provide management information
- Undertake legal and regulatory assessment as required
- Feedback suggestions for new channels and channel enhancements to bank and local stakeholders
- Provide data for Local and Centre management information
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: