Barclays Bank Job Vacancy 2019 for Credit Analyst
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Barclays Bank Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Barclays Bank Job Vacancy 2019
The key to a strong retail business is the quality of its portfolio. The credit team is the gatekeeper to the business and is responsible for the full customer life-cycle from the initial lending decision, to the growth of the lending relationship and working with customers who get into financial difficulty.
Analytics and MI is a key area for a strong retail credit team. Analytics team supports each function of credit cycle, acquisition policies, initiation, portfolio management and collections with robust and quality data which is converted into first information, then knowledge and finally into intelligence.
This unit will support all the functions of credit cycle with analytics-based decision tools to maximize the profitability and will monitor the performance of each portfolio to ensure retail credit risk is under control and profitability is sustainable and predictable.
This is a key role within the country retail credit organization that will work with all the parties within the country credit organization and support them with robust, reliable and profitability oriented analytics and MI.
Main accountabilities and approximate time split
- Produce complete, relevant and timely portfolio MI – Ensure Business MI requirements are approved and data provided on a regular basis to senior management.
- Ensure regular monitoring of actual performance of all new products, propositions, processes and channels involving credit risk such that significant performance variance, compared with prior expectations, is identified and addressed through management actions in a timely manner.
- Ensure MI reported to Group is consistent using defined metric definitions. For local MI ensure clear understanding of definitions and metrics used.
- Prepare key MI presentations to senior management and make recommendations based on identified trends.
- Assist in the design and improvement of spreadsheets and databases for use within the team.
- Ensure robust assessment of the performance of Collections & Recoveries, supported by relevant, complete and timely management information.
- Support the growth of the business by creating best leads for top-up and X-sell campaigns, line increase, authorization & renewal strategies
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: