Barclays Bank Job Vacancy 2019 for Bancassurance Officer – Mombasa, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Barclays Bank Job Vacancy 2019Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Barclays Bank Job Vacancy 2019
Accountability: Operational Process Support
- Drive growth in Bancassurance business within their regions.
- Support Bank’s Bancassurance Officers, Lead Generators, Sales managers and Relationship Managers with First Assurance products, service and process.
- Prospect and market various First Assurance products to prospective Banks’ clients and advice customers on the adequacy of cover requested for in relation to the policies available.
- Oversee the operational aspects of Bancassurance business at the branch i.e. underwriting, claims, finance and customer service as well as preparation of quotations, negotiating terms for customers and closing sales.
- Ensure all collaterals and assets that have the Bank interest are properly and comprehensively insured and the Bank’s interest properly noted in the policy.
- Ensure that the Bank, customers and staff insurable assets insured under the branch are renewed on time and that the premium is paid up.
- Carry out market research, customer data mining and segmentation and provide customer feedback to Bancassurance Manager for the development of new products and enhancement of existing ones to suite the various market segments.
- To facilitate timely issuance of relevant documents
- Ensure that all queries on technical insurance issues from customers and branch staff are addressed promptly while providing technical guidance.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and internal procedures in regard to Bancassurance business.
- Organizing training, seminars and scheduled functions to ensure loyalty.
- Premium collection and remittance.
Education and Experience Required:
- University Degree preferably in a business field from a recognized University
- Over 3 years in insurance marketing and/or underwriting experience with preference to candidates with Bancassurance Sales.
- At least 3 papers and good progress in
- CII Diploma in Insurance (UK)
- IIK Diploma in Insurance (Kenya)
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge to Insurance products in the bank set-up with knowledge of the Bank’s set standards, policies and the operating manual.
- Excellent communicator with ability to work effectively in a diversified set up and in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Proven ability to respond quickly, independently and appropriately to competing priorities under tight deadlines
- Personal organization and thoroughness coupled with the ability to work under minimum supervision with good Judgment and decision making skills.
- Knowledgeable in compiling data and preparing a variety of reports as well as ability to verify the accuracy of documents
- Negotiation skills
- Organizational skills
Competencies: (Maximum of 8 competencies)
- Personal and Interpersonal skills
- Reporting writing
- Decision making skills
- Relationship and networking skills
- Persuading and Influencing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Change management skills
How to Apply
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: