Baragoi Catholic Dispensary Job Vacancies 2018 for Clinical Officer
The Catholic Diocese of Maralal was curved out of the Marsabit Diocese in June 2001 and Bishop Virgilio Pante consecrated as its first Bishop on October 6th 2001.
It is legally registered with the Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishop Secretariat Nairobi. The Bishop is the head of the Diocese. The Diocese comprises individual Churches known as Parishes.
Job Purpose: The job holder will offer quality care to all patients in the dispensary and work closely with the health care team to deliver superior patient experience.
- History taking and examination of patients.
- Order investigations and interpret results.
- Diagnosis and management of patients.
- Ensure appropriate referral and follow-up on patients.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to plan and implement patient care plans.
- Participate in continuous medical education programmes at the institution.
- Keep clear and accurate documentation using electronic and paper records.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- A minimum of Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery from a recognised institution.
- At least one & half years’ experience in a busy institution.
- Registered with the COC.
- Clear Knowledge of the Catholic Social Teachings.
- Team Player.
- Unquestionable integrity ad trustworthy.
How to Apply
All applicants must be duly registered and should apply to the
Human Resource Officer, P.O Box 350–20600, Maralal
or send an email to [email protected]
Not later than 23rd February, 2018.
Clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Hand Deliveries to be dropped at the reception of Maralal Diocese-Secretariat Offices.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More